background

Saturday, February 11, 2023

What have I been up to?

 You may or may not have noticed that I have not posted any new projects in A .. WHILE. It's not that I haven't been working on anything. I have been working on something NEW. I am attempting to WRITE UP a couple of patterns!! And I am finding out that is very hard work. I have been working on a simple body pattern for crochet dolls that can be adapted into different animals. I have also been working on a self-sitter pattern that can also be adapted into different characters. I have just about completed the shelf-sitter and will be ready to publish it in the next few months (I hope!). If you or someone you know crochets amigurumi and would like to be a pattern tester, please let me know! I will be looking for some very soon. 

Along with these two things, I have still been working on my lap blanket. I am on the border now, so it won't be much longer. 

During this time of year, my inflammation flares up, so there are a lot of days that I can't crochet. And that makes me so very sad. Crochet is my outlet. It helps me to calm stress and anxiety. If you don't crochet, maybe you should give it a try!! There are so many videos out there on YouTube now to help you learn. 

How about a sneak peek of one of my current projects?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Moving!!

  In an effort to build my pattern designing business, I now have my own domain! Visit my NEW blog at:  thewhimzb.com   Come on over and see...